Cazalla Intercultural is a local NGO located in Lorca, Murcia, in the South East of Spain, founded in 2007.
The mission of our team of professionals is “To promote active citizenship, social inclusion, youth mobility, voluntary service, sustainable development, stand up for human rights, integration, non-discrimination and against gender-based violence, through non-formal education, youth information and international cooperation.
Our work is structured in 4 main fields.
• Voluntary service – we work as EVS sending/hosting/coordinating organization since 2003. During the years it has hosted about 35 volunteers, sends annually nearly 60 volunteers all over the world. Cazalla is involved in the local voluntary activities.
• Capacity building - on the local level through the cooperation with the local authorities - advising and information center, local projects and trainings; and on international level by development of the quality systems mainly in the field of youth work and volunteering.
• International cooperation in the field of youth – that includes promotion of the youth exchange and offering the youngsters from our local community the first international and intercultural experience; exchange of experiences, networking and implementing the training courses in the fields of expertise of Cazalla – human rights, gender based violence, participation.
• Local youth work - composed of the youth information center, and the local project with the aim to foster the participation of the young people, integration of migrants into the local society and fight against racism and discrimination. We encourage the creativity of young people and assure the quality of their work.
We are currently coordinating a Youth Centre (M13 Youth Training and Resource Centre) where we run a variety of workshops for young people aged 14 to 30.
GMTE (Gabinete de Modernização das Tecnologias Educativas) develops educational projects in Madeira Islands. Its main actions in schools are related to 3D printing; virtual and augmented reality; robotics; online school tutoring; production of digital educational resources; development of multiplatform educational games; management and optimization of educational platforms; media and integration of ICT in classrooms to stimulate the learning process.
GMTE belongs to the Regional Directorate of Education (Direção Regional de Educação) of Madeira Islands, Portugal.
DIGITAL IDEA is a Scientific Association, representing higher education graduates and professionals with an established interest in the application and diffusion of new technologies in Education, Health, Culture, Environment and any other human activity. It's members are professionals in large public and private organizations, university professors and high school teachers.
DIGITAL IDEA is a non-profit scientific association with the following general purposes:
• Improving the skills of using and implementing New Technologies to upgrade Education, Health, Culture and the Environment.
• The promotion and dissemination of Modern Technology Methods in educational processes (via living and electronic learning), in the productive sectors, in tourist services, in energy - environmental applications, in health, in economy, in administration and human resource management and quality assurance.
Experience on Digital Tools and Digital Transformation, learn by doing and e-learning, VR and AR, Robotics and STEM, CAD, CAM and 3D Printing, coding for applications and games, Web Development and Cyber Security. The organization runs several activities, such as workshops, Startups events (SEW) and participates in several EU projects on the topics of learning and teaching as well as digital skills and training.
Ingenious Knowledge is a small company founded in 2010 in Cologne. The company is heavily involved in education research in cooperation with universities world-wide and develops a lot of software tools. One of the main strengths is creating next generation serious games with the aim of making games that are good enough to compete with commercial entertainment games. Ingenious Knowledge has the expertise to develop cutting edge solutions and is eager to spread better education approaches around the world.
Fundacja Centrum Aktywności Twórczej is a non-governmental organization founded in Leszno on December 30, 2008. The CAT Foundation was started by young local activists committed to the cultural and educational development of the local Leszno community. The energy, creativity, vision and especially the need for changes in the local environment have already brought together dozens of people between 13 and 40 years old around the institution. It is because of this accumulation of ideas that the CAT Foundation has been called into existence. The purpose of the foundation is to activate the local community, particularly in terms of cross-cultural integration, and to promote the idea of volunteer work. The foundation has very rich experience in cooperating with the public sector, non-governmental organizations, the business sector and the networks of organizations, from Poland and abroad as well.
Do you want to reach us?
Please use the form to getin contact with us, we look forward to hearing from you!